Unlike the Besafe Izi Combi X3 that can be installed rear facing and forward facing, the Izi Kid Isofix is a rear facing only seat with a headrest in EPS that offers side impact protection. Also includes magnet system to hold the harness in place thus allowing easy access to the seat.
The Besafe iZi Combi car seat allows children to sit rearward facing up to the age of four. The seat has been designed with a brand new harness system that reduces the impact on the child in the event of a collision, resulting in a considerable improvement in safety. The seat is also made from energy-absorbent material. The test requirements used in the development of Besafe products are 40-50% higher than specified in the standard for car seats.
This seat has also passed the Swedish Plus Test!!
This high level test is the only test measuring the neck loads that a child suffers in accidents and therefore it is only rearfacing seats that have passed to date.
Some say this is the ‘Gold Standard’ of car seat tests.
- Rearward facing 0-18Kg
- Black alcantara fabric
- Isofix – that provides a mechanical anchorage that is stable and safe as it dramatically reduces the risk of incorrect fitting.
- Indicators that show when the seat has been fitted correctly
- Isofix system makes the seat easy to fit and remove – very practical if the family has more than one car.
- Headrest in EPS that offers side impact protection
- New magnet belt system
- Integrated support leg provides additional safety
- Energy absorbing side impact protection protects the child’s head, neck and body
- Four sitting positions, which can be changed without disturbing the child with an easy to operate handle
- Back ventilation slits provide additional comfort
- Attractive and ergonomic design provides excellent support
- Crash tested in accordance with ECE 4403
- Five-point harness with central adjustment and height adjustment
- Belt padding and head-support cushion can easily be removed and washed
- Removable washable seat covers
-Info taken from http://www.securatot.co.uk/