The Axkid Minikid car seat is designed to provide the safety benefits of rear facing seating combined with maximum comfort and can be fitted in a range of cars from small to large. Because it is a compact car seat, it requires only a minimal amount of space for installation.
The Minikid is equipped with unique, automatically tightening tether straps to make assembly easy, you simply connect each strap then rock the seat from side to side until the seat is firmly in place.
The adjustable front leg means you can easily recline the seat for the comfort of your child and the extra long support leg ensures a stable installation can be achieved in a variety of vehicles.
Another great feature of the Minikid is the adjustable head support that adapts to the perfect position for your child as the harness is tightened. The head support also has a parking brake to increase the comfort for smaller children.
The Minikid can be installed rear facing with a 3-point seat belt and used for children between 9 and 25 Kg in weight. The seat is approved according to ECE R44 rev 04 safety standards and also approve according to Plus-test. Plus test is a Swedish test procedure with rigorous tests done for rearward-facing car seats.
Key Benefits of the Axkid Minikid include:
- Easy installation in any seat in your vehicle that has a 3-point seat belt.
- Integrated 5-point harness and head rest which automatically adjusts to perfectly fit your child.
- Unique tether strap tightening function.
- Five reclining positions for maximum comfort.
- Deep side wings for extra side impact protection.
- Extra long support leg to enable installation in a wide variety of vehicles.
- Seat cover machine washable in 30º.
Other useful info:
This seat will fit a child of 120-125cm tall quite comfortably and is one of the longest lasting rear facing car seats because of this. Excellent seat for tall children.