It’s time for reviews again! And this time we are excited to present to you
our review of the ‘Outlook Safer Sunshine’ solar shade from OutlookAustralia.
Info from the manufacturer:
Approved by the Skin & Cancer Foundation Australia, the fully adjustable Outlook® solar-shade™ extends the shade cover offered by your pram, stroller or car seat canopy by as much or as little as you need.
- High UV protection – UPF50+ fabric blocks 99% of harmful UV rays and glare
- Easy to use – pop over canopy and secure to stroller frame
- Can be used in three positions and can fully enclose the pram when baby needs to snooze
- Universal – fits most strollers, prams, car seats and double prams with independent canopies
- Suitable for 0-4 years
- Pocket-sized when folded – inbuilt pouch for easy storage.
- UPF fabric fully tested and rated by ARPANSA (the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency)
Initially we were sent this to test on our car seats, but sadly it is not going to be usable with car seats, unless you use it on an infant car seat that already has a sunshade, and then it can only be used while on a travel system because the way it fits (or doesn’t) would not make it usable in the car. It’s also quite large (which is excellent for a buggy – not so much for a car seat).
I do go through all its positives and negatives in my review video which you can watch below.
If you liked this review, please subscribe to our YouTube so that you never miss a video! Also don’t hesitate to like this blog post and tweet your friends about it by simply hitting the tweet below and help fight the sun.[tweetthis twitter_handles=”@ERFmama @BloggingEdge @babys_mart” hidden_hashtags=”#YouTube #review”]Check out this sunshade review! I hear it fits all buggies! [/tweetthis]
We were sent this product from 'Baby’s Mart' for the purpose of this review, thoughts and feelings are my own!
Therese has completed the ‘Advanced Child Car Seat Training Course’ at TRL (Transport Research Lab) and is a CPD accredited car seat expert. She blogs about in-car safety, car seats, tips, reviews, giveaways and advice. She’s a mum on a mission to change the law and raise awareness. She is also a breastfeeding advocate and gentle parenting promoter who loves cloth nappies, baby-wearing, BLW and co-sleeping/bed-sharing.